Source: Tobias Arhelger – Shutterstock
- Telegram users can set up their Bivreost IOTA wallet in less than a minute and can transfer MIOTA without any fees.
- The Bivreost MIOTA wallet makes accessibility very easy and needs no downloading, installation, or registration since its’ web-based.
IOTA has been gaining a lot of market share recently with some key developments around IOTA 2.0 and the launch of the Shimmer Network to improve scalability. IOTA is currently among the top 60 digital assets by market. Furthermore, the use of IOTA has been growing in the IoT industry and other sectors to facilitate instant micropayments.
Based on the IOTA technology, we now have the first Telegram web-based crypto wallet, Bivreost. The Bivreost MIOTA wallet makes accessibility very easy and needs no downloading, installation, or registration since its’ web-based.
Using the Telegram application users can create their Bivreost IOTA wallet in less than a minute. Also, the wallet doesn’t charge any commission for transfers among its users. With Bivreost, a user can send IOTA to their friends on Telegram even without knowing their addresses.
Most importantly, the Bivreost comes with a very simple and intuitive UI making it easy to use. The Bivreost wallet is currently running on the IOTA testnet wherein it will undergo a performance test to understand the kind of difficulties that may emerge. This test also seeks to provide payment security and protect users against unnecessary payments.
The Bivreost IOTA wallet will come with extended functionality and could be easily added to different chats on the Telegram channel.
Competing with top MIOTA wallets
With its recent launch, Bivresoft will be directly competing with some of the top MIOTA applications currently in the market. Let’s take a look at some of the key MIOTA wallet options available in the market.
Some of the very popular wallets used by IOTA users include eToro, Firefly, and Ledger. Each of the three wallets is different in its operational nature as well as the way it stores the cryptocurrency.
- eToro: This is a social trading platform allowing users to trade a wide range of digital assets including MIOTA. The eToro platform offers users a free wallet that can be used to send and receive assets. To offer users a higher level of security, the wallet comes with two-factor authentication procedure.
- FireFly: This is another hot wallet that offers a gateway to the IOTA ecosystem. Users can then send, receive and manage their MIOTA tokens using the Firefly desktop application. The Firefly wallet comes with a modular design which allows adding of new features in the future.
- Ledger: This is a cold wallet or an offline wallet offering secure storage. Transactions on a Ledger device require physical authorization.